BMI MINI V1 TC - COLORED
BMI MINI V1 TC - COLORED
THIS IS A PAST PROJECT AND HAS BEEN DIS-CONTINUED. We invite you to take a look at some of our other current devices. Thank You!
About the BMI Mini V1R1 (Version 1 - First Run)
- To Power on - 5 clicks (fire button)
- To lock/unlock device: 3 clicks (fire button)
Accessing the Menu:
To access the Menu - 5 clicks (fire button)
Note:To access the menu system the device needs to be turned on.
Navigating the Menu System and the 3 Different Modes:
Once you are in the menu system you have the option to choose between 3 different modes of use (Power, Temp and Bypass Modes). Once you are in the menu system you will see "Power" highlighted on the bottom left. This means your device is in "Power" or straight wattage mode. To select another mode simply press the "Up or +" button. You should see your device going through the other modes. Once you are in the desired mode press the "Fire" button until you see the "System" is highlighted on the bottom right. Simply press the "Up or +" button to exit out of the menu.
Navigating Temp Mode:
The BMI Mini V1 has the option to be used in Temperature Mode. This setting allows you to regulate the coil temperature as well as take advantage of the anti-dry/burning technology.
- Changing between Celsius and Fahrenheit: Once your are in "Temp" mode, press the "Fire" button one time and that will take you to the next sub-setting which is choosing between "Celsius or Fahrenheit". To toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit simply press the "Up or +" button to select your preference. Once you have the desired setting press the "Fire" button to take you to the next setting which is "Wire".
- Choosing Nickle or Titanium Wire: Once you have selected your "Celsius/Fahrenheit setting simply press the "Fire" button and that will take you to the next setting which is wire type. Once you see "NI" highlighted simply press the "Up or +" button to toggle between "NI - Nickle" or "TI - Titanium" wire. One you have made your selection press the "Fire" button until you see "System" is highlighted.Then press the "Up or +" button to exit out of the menu.
Here is a quick video tutorial highlighting all the above key points.
Temperature control with anti-dry burning technology
Single battery 60W regulated (18650)
- Bypass mode
- Power mode
- Temperature control mode
In Power Mode:
- Resistance: 0.15 ohm – 3.0 ohm
- Output: 5W – 60W
In Temperature Control Mode:
- Option to choose Nickle or Titanium Wire
- Resistance: 0.05 ohm – 1 ohm
- Temperature: 212 – 572 degree Fahrenheit / 100 – 300 degree Celsius
- Reverse polarity
- Low resistance protection
- Low battery voltage notification
- Overheat protection
- Charging via micro USB
- Buck – Boost & Boost, DC-DC converter
- Firmware upgrade via micro USB
Provide details like specifications, materials, or measurements.
Add an image in your Collapsible content settings for more visual interest.
Share expert tips on how to use this product or pair it with other items.
List the details of your shipping policy.