PREORDER IS NOW CLOSED AND DELIVERY WILL TAKE PLACE AROUND THE WEEK OF MARCH 6TH-13TH.
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT !!
FREE 22MM GOLDIE WITH EVERY PREODER! (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST AND RANDOM COLOR ISSUED)
This is something we have wanted to to do for a while but could never perfect the process, UNTIL NOW. Can't say too much at this point but can tell you that we only used very High End Materials on the HYBRID (inside and out) and the wood is Australian Red Gum which is a very sought after timber and the choice of many woodworkers/craftsmen.
FIRST RUN COLOR OPTIONS (5 COLORS AND "RANDOM"):
We will be using 5 Primary Colors which will be mixed with other various colors.
- Green (ish)
- Dark or Light Blue (ish)
- Purple or Velvet (ish)
- Red or Pink (ish)
- Orange / Cantaloupe (ish)
AND Rainbow / RANDOM - Multi Colors Used, No Primary Color
The Stabilization and Polish Process came out Flawless and we are confident you will be VERY PLEASED with the final result.VIDEO: ONLY PREMIUM/HIGH END COMPONENTS
VIDEO: PERFECTLY FLUSH COMPONENTS
VIDEO: AUTHENTICITY LETTERS ARE IN!
VIDEO: RAW BLOCKS AND MACHINING
VIDEO: HOW STRONG IS OUR STAB WOOD?
VIDEO: HAMMERING THE WOOD?!?!
VIDEO: PREMIUM GRAINS ONLY (UN-POLISHED)
VIDEO: RAW BLOCKS
VIDEO: MORE MACHINING
- MADE IN THE USA, ORANGE COUNTY CA.
- Custom Body Milled from High End Australian Red Gum Timber
- Unique Matte Polish Finish
- Unique Stabilization and Polish Process
- 100% Solid Brass Battery Cover
- BEEFY Components
- Custom CNC'd Battery Cover
- Custom CNC'd Power, Up and Down Buttons
- Custom CNC'd then Hard Anodized Top and Side Panels
- Colored Acrylic Lacquer Embedded Throughout the Body (not only aesthetically pleasing but adds strength to the body)
- Eash Piece is 100% Unique
- Wood is Stabilized to Perfection
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5V
- Curve/Pulse Tecnology
- Peek Output Current: 35A
- Dual 18650 Battery Configuration (flat top)
- 22mm Floating 510
- Wattage range (VW Mode): 5.0 - 155.0W
- Wattage range (TC Mode): 5.0 - 120.0W
- Ohm range: 0.1 - 5.0 ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 212°F - 572°F / 100°C - 300°C
Official release is set to be in late January 2017. More details coming soon.