TOUCH - BRASS - HAGERMANN EDITION - "ONI"
THIS PRODUCT WENT LIVE AS SCHEDULED AND WE HAVE SOLD OUT.
PIECE #19: THE ONI
We are proud to Introducing to you the Hagermann Collection - Asian Tattoo Edition. Every piece is "One of a Kind" and 100% hand engraved by the Tattoo Artist @blksun03. Engraving Time: 5 Hours (Approx)
THE JAPANESE ONI: WHAT ARE THEY?
While some Oni are known for being Evil, some Oni are good and are seen as protectors. One instance of this would include a monk who becomes an Oni after death to protect his temple. Oni’s association with demons in Japanese tattoo art has more to do with ogres being grouped into the realm of supernatural creatures than anything else. Still, the symbolism holds as the imagery of the marauding ogre isn’t far from the idea of the evil spirit which the tattoo aims to convey.
ATTN INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS IN JAPAN, MIDDLE EAST AND S. KOREA - To save time and money on shipping fees, we invite you to order through the re-sellers listed below as they will be receiving inventory. Thank you!!
MIDDLE EAST (KUWAIT)
| ABOUT THE TOUCH |
“THE PERFECT MARRIAGE OF TECHNOLOGY WITH SIMPLICITY WITH NO DETAIL OVERLOOKED”
That statement says it all. In true BMI Fashion we wanted to keep the aesthetic Simple and as "Clean" as possible. On the outside, you have your classic BMI rectangular lines with our signature Sliding Door System and the Internals (including the TOUCH Screen Chipset) are hidden inside the enclosure. Opening the buttery smooth door to access them takes little effort and for those of you that are wondering, it's smaller than our V1, V2 and V2.5 Versions.
TORTURE TEST VIDEOS:
We performed four torture tests on the new TOUCH and after each session, the box still worked flawlessly and there was ZERO DAMAGE to the screen and functions. We used the SAME BOX on every test.
- TORTURE TEST 1- 50 FT TOSS
- TORTURE TEST 2- HAMMER TIME
- TORTURE TEST 3- 25 FT STRAIGHT DROP
- TORTURE TEST 4- 80 FT TOSS
MISC. TOUCH VIDEOS:
- 360 DEGREE VIEW - ELECTRIC ORANGE
- 360 DEGREE VIEW - GRAPHITE MATTE BLACK
- LASERWORK - CROWN
- RAW FRONT VIEW
- HIDDEN INTERNAL TOUCH SCREEN
- V2 SIZE COMPARISON
- POLISH TIME
- RE-FINISHING YOUR RAW
- USER MANUAL (COMING SOON)
- Custom CNC'd Enclosure (smaller than the V1, V2 & V2.5 models)
- Classic BMI Rectangular Shape
- Signature BMI Door System - Updated with 4 extra magnets to hold the door in place while you change/check your settings (please see video above titled "HIDDEN INTERNAL TOUCH SCREEN)
- Deep Laser Etched Logo (front)
- New BMI Crown Logo (back)
- TOUCH Sensor w/Capacitive Screen
- Custom Battery Ribbon Featuring BMI Markings
- Custom Engraved 510
- Custom Molded Battery Tray w/BMI Markings
- Custom, CNC'd, Stainless Steel Trigger
- BMI Laser Etched Markings (inner plate)
- Dual 18650 Battery Configuration
- Heavy Duty 22mm Floating 510 Connection
- 15 Small Vent Holes (bottom)
KEY TECHNICAL SPECS:
- TOUCH Screen Chipset
- Custom Board Manufactured Exclusively for BMI
- 3 User Modes: Power, Temp & TCR
- Curve Technology
- Atomizer OHM Range: 0.1-2.5 OHM
- Wattage Range (power/regular mode): 5.0-180W
- Wattage range (TC mode): 5.0-120.0W
- Temp Control Range: 212°-572°F / 100°C-300°C
- Max Output Voltage: 7.5V
- Peek Output Current: 45A
- Re-Setable Puff Counter
- Short Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Low Battery Voltage Protection