TOUCH - BRASS - HAGERMANN EDITION - "PAGODA/FLORAL 1"
THIS PRODUCT WENT LIVE AS SCHEDULED AND WE HAVE SOLD OUT.
PIECE #12: THE PAGODA/FLORAL 1
We are proud to Introducing to you the Hagermann Collection - Asian Tattoo Edition. Every piece is "One of a Kind" and 100% hand engraved by the Tattoo Artist @blksun03. Engraving Time: 5 Hours (Approx)
THE JAPANESE PAGODA: WHAT DOES IT SYMBOLIZE?
The pagoda's symbolic meaning, function and role within the context of a temple has changed over time. Many pagodas in Japan have five roofs or levels each symbolizing one of the great elements of earth (lowest level), water, fire, wind and space (or void, top level).
JAPANESE FLORAL TATTOOS: SYMBOLISM
Since the cherry blossom is considered a symbol of spring, the chrysanthemum is seen as a symbol for autumn when they bloom. This flower is said to represent longevity and perfection. Which is why it is the symbol for the Japanese Imperial throne – often referred to as the Chrysanthemum Throne.
Although there are many varieties of chrysanthemums of vastly different shapes and sizes grown throughout the world, the chrysanthemum most often depicted in Japanese tattoos are large with many narrow curved petals radiating upwards from the center.
Lotus flowers are strongly associated with the Buddhist religion not just in Japan but any area in which the teachings and teachers of Buddha have spread. Said to represent everything from beauty, wisdom, elegance, rebirth, transformation, purity, the cyclic nature of life, and most notably, enlightenment, there could be entire theses (they exist) written on the symbolism of the lotus.
The lotus is a mystical and beautiful flower often drawn in different colors for different representative purposes. It is said that the flower has grown firmly rooted in mud, stem in the murky water, and blossom rising finally above the water in the air – representing the path one must take towards enlightenment.
An artist once told me that he felt it was a comforting thought to imagine the passage of the water the lotus flower draws up from its roots, through its stem, and breathed into the air. The lotus is a symbol in which it may be important to first determine what it means to you – and not the other way around.
The anti-heroes in the classic Chinese novel Suikoden (The Water Margin) were depicted in ukiyo-e prints made by Utagawa Kuniyoshi sporting many tattoos, including the peony. The unparalleled popularity of the novel and subsequent Kuniyoshi illustrations in Japan led to many people emulating the macho rogues of the book and prints with tattoos of their own.
Also representative of wealth and beauty, along with the roguish masculinity of the characters in the Suikoden, the peony has long been a popular symbol amongst traditional Japanese tattoos. They are often depicted with shishi (lion).
ATTN INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS IN JAPAN, MIDDLE EAST AND S. KOREA - To save time and money on shipping fees, we invite you to order through the re-sellers listed below as they will be receiving inventory. Thank you!!
MIDDLE EAST (KUWAIT)
| ABOUT THE TOUCH |
“THE PERFECT MARRIAGE OF TECHNOLOGY WITH SIMPLICITY WITH NO DETAIL OVERLOOKED”
That statement says it all. In true BMI Fashion we wanted to keep the aesthetic Simple and as "Clean" as possible. On the outside, you have your classic BMI rectangular lines with our signature Sliding Door System and the Internals (including the TOUCH Screen Chipset) are hidden inside the enclosure. Opening the buttery smooth door to access them takes little effort and for those of you that are wondering, it's smaller than our V1, V2 and V2.5 Versions.
TORTURE TEST VIDEOS:
We performed four torture tests on the new TOUCH and after each session, the box still worked flawlessly and there was ZERO DAMAGE to the screen and functions. We used the SAME BOX on every test.
- TORTURE TEST 1- 50 FT TOSS
- TORTURE TEST 2- HAMMER TIME
- TORTURE TEST 3- 25 FT STRAIGHT DROP
- TORTURE TEST 4- 80 FT TOSS
MISC. TOUCH VIDEOS:
- 360 DEGREE VIEW - ELECTRIC ORANGE
- 360 DEGREE VIEW - GRAPHITE MATTE BLACK
- LASERWORK - CROWN
- RAW FRONT VIEW
- HIDDEN INTERNAL TOUCH SCREEN
- V2 SIZE COMPARISON
- POLISH TIME
- RE-FINISHING YOUR RAW
- USER MANUAL (COMING SOON)
- Custom CNC'd Enclosure (smaller than the V1, V2 & V2.5 models)
- Classic BMI Rectangular Shape
- Signature BMI Door System - Updated with 4 extra magnets to hold the door in place while you change/check your settings (please see video above titled "HIDDEN INTERNAL TOUCH SCREEN)
- Deep Laser Etched Logo (front)
- New BMI Crown Logo (back)
- TOUCH Sensor w/Capacitive Screen
- Custom Battery Ribbon Featuring BMI Markings
- Custom Engraved 510
- Custom Molded Battery Tray w/BMI Markings
- Custom, CNC'd, Stainless Steel Trigger
- BMI Laser Etched Markings (inner plate)
- Dual 18650 Battery Configuration
- Heavy Duty 22mm Floating 510 Connection
- 15 Small Vent Holes (bottom)
KEY TECHNICAL SPECS:
- TOUCH Screen Chipset
- Custom Board Manufactured Exclusively for BMI
- 3 User Modes: Power, Temp & TCR
- Curve Technology
- Atomizer OHM Range: 0.1-2.5 OHM
- Wattage Range (power/regular mode): 5.0-180W
- Wattage range (TC mode): 5.0-120.0W
- Temp Control Range: 212°-572°F / 100°C-300°C
- Max Output Voltage: 7.5V
- Peek Output Current: 45A
- Re-Setable Puff Counter
- Short Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Low Battery Voltage Protection